The floor buffers are widely used in households. It is very useful to scrub and polish the non-carpeted area of home or office. The floor buffers also known as rotary floor machines are useful in cleaning bathroom floors, kitchen floors, and corridors. It is important to select the best quality buffers that can fulfill your requirement of cleaning. There are many brands popular. To find the model of your need will need some research. Many companies sell different products. The price varies with its quality and versatility. To buy the perfect floor buffer model, here are some of the useful tips for you.
While buying the best floor buffer for home use, you need to be very careful about your requirement. There are different types of buffers available with different work modes. Most of all the machines are user-friendly. But if you want convenience it is important to look for the customer’s reviews. Customers tell the truth. The experience of one person helps others to decide. Think about your floor area, the frequency of use and structure of the model before finalizing anything. You need to be sure about its quality and way of action.
Best 3 in Amazon US with pro and con customer reviews summary
Advanced SC351 Floor Scrubber
It is well known and has micro scrubbing facility for day to day use of cleaning.
- The panels are easy to control by anyone.
- It has a foldable or adjustable handle for everyone
- It is available with only a one-year warranty card
- It does not include pads or pad holder with it
- It is a little costlier
Koblenz P-620A Upright Floor Machine Polisher
It is known to be the most affordable floor buffer choice of Amazon
- No assembling or accessory is required. It is ready to use.
- It is available with manufacturer’s Warranty
- The buffer pads shreds in minimum use
- It is made up of plastic and therefore weak as compared to metal.
Clarke CFP™ Pro 17HD Polisher
It is available in two different colors
- It is heavy duty used for commercial purpose
- It is highly versatile and provides different speed modes
- There is no vacuum cleaning option in this buffer
Every machine is needed to check personally. These three machines are popularly used in America. You can contact the customer service to know more about their product.